All users added to the group will get immediate access to all lesson content.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner (by your name).
- Click Group management.
- Scroll down until you see the Enrolled users section.
- Click on the drop-down menu that says Users.
- The Add multiple option will allow you to add multiple users to your group at the same time.
- Your screen will automatically scroll up to a new section called Bulk add & Invite users.
- You will see a table where you can enter the users’ information.
- Fill in the table with information for each of the users you wish to add.
- You do not need to enter a password. If you leave the Password section blank, a password will be randomly generated.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the table, then click the button to Add & Invite users.
The users should now show up in the Enrolled users section, and have access to all lesson content. They will be sent an email with instructions on how to login.