All users added to the group will get immediate access to all lesson content.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner (by your name).
- Click Group management.
- Scroll down until you see the Enrolled users section.
- Click on the drop-down menu that says Users.
- The Add one option will allow you to add users to your group one at a time.
- A box will pop up on your screen prompting you to enter the user’s information.
- Fill in the user’s information, and click Add user.
- You do not need to enter a password. If you leave the password section blank, a password will be randomly generated.
The user should now show up in the Enrolled users section, and have access to all lesson content. They will be sent an email with instructions on how to login.